I believe telecom needs to play a much larger role than just dialing services.
Some of the additional market include
a) User can pick a personalized voice message based on individual
b) A person / parents can elect his friends being able to track him based on cell phone
c) Confused if you are not on right route, use this service and an agent can make u feel better by confirming you are on right route
d) I received a voice message from a person i love and like to record or save this message as a file on my system
e) I want to use my cell phone as a key to home or remote for my tv or wireless keyboard for a display device
what the hell mind is just evil to think a lot more innovative uses with remote but service providers dont face enough competition, as they dont open these services for 3rd parties. Like i like to have contract for providing this service for their phone users. Open the market this will be more revenue than you can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment